25 April 2018
Who We Are
Premier Screens are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 10653330.
A Note About Children.
We do not intentionally gather Personal Information (defined below) from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Information to us and we learn that the Personal Information is the information of a child under 16, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Information from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
Data Controller and data processor.
We act as a data controller (where we have direct control of your personal data) . We act as a data controller for any of your personal information that is stored in your own account.
Collection of Information:
Unless you have otherwise given us appropriate consent, we collect, use and disclose only such information as is required to enable us to manage your account, to provide the Service, to maintain our customer/visitor lists, to respond to your inquiries or provide feedback, for identification and authentication purposes and for service improvement. We will maintain the confidentiality of any contact information you provide to us on using our Service or contacting us with questions or for further information and we will use it only for the purposes for which we have collected it (subject to the exclusions and disclosures we have listed below), unless you agree that we may disclose it to other third parties.
“Personal Information” is personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information, birth date and gender. At the time of collection, we will clearly identify the information being collected and the purposes for which it will be used. It is always your choice whether or not to provide Personal Information but if you choose not to provide certain requested Personal Information, in some instances you may not be able to register to use the Website or Service or be able to access them at all. In other instances, your choice not to provide certain other Personal Information may mean that you will not be able to use certain features of the Website or Service. We may collect Personal Information in respect of the Website or Service through registration processes; communications with you; information downloads; service use; purchases; user support; and surveys.
“Non-Personal Information” is information of an anonymous nature, such as the domain used to access the Website, App or Services, and the type and version of browser or operating system being used by visitors to access the Website or Service. Aggregate information, such as demographic statistics of our users (e.g. average age or geographical location of our users), number of visitors, what pages users access or visit, and average time spent on the Website, App or Service is not considered Personal Information. Similarly, business contact information such as the name, title, business address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a business or professional person or an employee of an organisation is not considered Personal Information.
Collection and Use of Information:
We collect information for the following purposes:
- Registration Data. When you register to use the Service or purchase goods, we ask for information such as your full legal name, company name (if applicable), email address, billing address and credit card information. This information will be used to administer your account, for billing, verification and authentication purposes and to contact you in relation to the same.
- Marketing Communications: If you opt-in to receive marketing communications from us, we will keep you up to date on our products and services. You may withdraw your consent to receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the opt-out instructions in each communication.
- System Logs & Cookies: Cookies are used by us to track content usage and traffic on the Website and App. A cookie is a feature of your web browser that consists of a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies help us compile aggregate statistics about usage of this Website and App, such as how many users visit the Website, how long users spend viewing the Website, and what pages are viewed most often. This information is used to improve the content of the Website. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie. This gives you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of the Website, App or Services.Your IP address is reported by your web browser whenever you visit a page on the Website. This information is recorded together with your registration information on our databases.
- Third-Party Links: The Website and App may contain links to other third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Such third-party websites are governed by the terms and conditions and privacy policies of such third-party providers and we are not involved in any interaction or transaction between you and such third-parties. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of every website you visit. The links to third party websites or locations are for your convenience and do not signify our endorsement of such third parties or their products, content or websites.
- Third Party Partner Integrations: Optional third party add-ons may be offered by our integration partners from time to time. Data shared with third party integration partners is subject to the privacy policies and terms of service of such third parties.
- Payments. Our payment service is provided by a third-party service providers, Sagepay and Paypal and by using either of these payment methods you are agreeing to their privacy policies which can be viewed here, Pay Pal Privacy, Sage Pay Privacy Any personal information that you provide to either of these companies about you will be treated in accordance with their terms.
Disclosures & Transfers:
From time to time we may employ third parties to help us improve the Website and/or the Service. These third parties may have limited access to databases of user information solely for the purpose of helping us to improve the Website and/or the Service and they will be subject to contractual restrictions prohibiting them from using the information about our members for any other purpose.
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your consent if we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other Website or other users of the Service, or anyone else (including the rights or property of anyone else) that could be harmed by such activities. We may disclose Personal Information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by and in accordance with the law.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain your Personal Information in a secure environment. We take technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps designed to protect Personal Information that you provide to us. We have implemented procedures designed to limit the dissemination of your Personal Information to only such designated staff as are reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you.
When you provide credit card or other payment information to pay for goods or services your credit card and financial information is processed by Sagepay or Paypal, a third-party subscription management provider. We do not store and don’t have access to detailed credit card details.
You are also responsible for helping to protect the security of your Personal Information. For instance, never give out your email account information or your password for the Service to third parties.
Amendment of this Policy:
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to have your Third-Party Account linked to your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access, Accuracy and Right to be Forgotten:
Where we act as a data controller, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you in order to verify the Personal Information we have collected in respect to you and to have a general account of our uses of that information. Upon receipt of your written request, where we act as a data controller we will provide you with a copy of your Personal Information although in certain limited circumstances, we may not be able to make all relevant information available to you such as where that information also pertains to another user. In such circumstances we will provide reasons for the denial to you upon request. We will endeavor to deal with all requests for access and modifications in a timely manner. If we act as data processor we will communicate your request to the appropriate data controller.
Where we act as a data controller, we will make every reasonable effort to keep your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date, and we will provide you with mechanisms to update, correct, delete or add to your Personal Information as appropriate. As appropriate, this amended Personal Information will be transmitted to those parties to which we are permitted to disclose your information. Having accurate Personal Information about you enables us to give you the best possible service. If we act as data processor we will work with the appropriate data controller to keep your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date.
In addition, in certain jurisdictions in which we operate, where we act as a data controller you may have the right under applicable law to:
- obtain confirmation that we hold personal information about you,
- request access to and receive information about the personal information we maintain about you,
- receive copies of the personal information we maintain about you,
- update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information,
- object to the processing of your personal information,
- provide instructions for the use of your personal information after death,
- request to have deleted any personal information collected at the time you qualified as a minor under applicable law,
- have the information blocked, anonymized or deleted, as appropriate; and
- withdraw any consent you previously provided to us regarding the use and processing of your Personal Information.
You can help by keeping us informed of any changes such as a change of address or telephone number. If you would like to access your information or would otherwise like to exercise any of your rights in respect of your personal information (whether as set out above or otherwise), if you have any questions, comments or suggestions of if you find any errors in our information about you, please contact us at: email@example.com