We believe that every customers experience with our company should be excellent. To us that means providing individual care and attention, which not only provides customers with a great experience, but also helps us to adapt and produce fly screen products that exceed customers expectations.
Occasionally we ask our customers to provide feedback on their experience, these are some of the responses we have received….
- Brilliant Product G'day Andy,
I just wanted to say a huge thank you for your product. I managed to find someone to install and together we worked it out and it was all done in less than an hour. The fit is snug and just perfect!
And the quality of the material & screen is superb - so thank you for that! We might be in touch very soon to order another one - but I'll need to send you some pics first as there's skirting boards on the bottom of the wall where we'd need it fitted etc.
Plus, was wondering if there's a product where you don't have to have a bottom rail? As this one would be fitted to a tiled floor and we wouldn't want to see the bottom track. This is for our living room double doors out to the back garden.
Anyways, the main point of this email is to thank you and say your product is fabulous.
PS: And I'm sure our good friends and neighbours with exactly the same town house will want one. I'll point them in your direction.
Aaron HeslehurstThe magnetic screens were very easy to assemble and fit, highly recommended.Steve BrentfordI ordered a sample roller fly screen from Premier and one from a competitor. Premiers were a little more expensive but it reflects in the quality of the finished product. Based on the samples I screened the whole of my house, 40 windows and 4 doors, the delivery was really fast and I'm delighted with them.Paula HarrisThe chain fly screen works great on my restaurant door.Dave HillsI've just installed a roller fly screen door, very stylish, looks great on my conservatory, almost invisible.Andrew BoothThe hinged fly screens were very easy to assemble as they arrived ready cut to size. I hate having to saw products as I'm always afraid of making a mistake!Mrs BeaumontBrilliant products, highly recommended.Gary ButlerWe've used Premier fly screens throughout our chain of pub restaurants for several years and have always found their products to be of a high quality and up to the job. We used to use a competitor, who was cheaper, but we can't compare the products and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Premier.David Heath MD- HeathsThe sliding fly screens were delivered quickly, just follow the assembly instructions step by step and they slot together really easily. Once they were assembled, they looked great and fitted neatly into my window opening.Graham Smith
- Very pleased with the quality of the roller fly screens, I was a little hesitant to buy them as they were a little more expensive than some other options but the quality of the product shines through and I'm very happy with them.Steve HarrisSuper-fast delivery and the roller screens look great on my windows.Anna GrimshawWe use Premier at a number of our food production sites, very fast reactive service and the screens are of a very high quality.Clary RodriguezI would highly recommend the chain fly screens, good quality aluminium which keeps out the flies.Jacob BlakeIt was a pleasure working with Andy and the team, very professional.!Brian HopkinsI am very impressed with the Commercial heavy-duty fly screen door provided by Premier Screens. I run a very busy restaurant kitchen so needed a door that can make my kitchen more ventilated and free from insects. I am really happy with their service.Carl Henry OrdinRoller Screens are solid, and work well. Some assembly required. Would recommend this product without hesitation.Ashley RobbinsWe are very pleased with the roller fly screens that we purchased in the spring this year, they have kept our conservatory insect free and look great on the windows and door.We initially chose them because of the blue-chip companies that they supply, they weren’t the cheapest option, but this reflects in the quality of the product.Sedrea PollyI bought two roller fly screens at a cost £100 each to replace two DIY screens that had been in use for 3 or 4 years. They looked pretty good when installed (but perhaps a little over priced for what they were), so I was quite happy. However, after 3 months moderate use (perhaps opened and closed once every couple of days), the mesh on one of the screens began to separate from the bar that pulls it out of the cassette. Although it would be a pain to replace as the installation instructions recommend the use of sealant to glue the screen frame to the window frame, I requested a replacement.My request was immediately passed to the Director of Premier Screens. His argument was that because they have produced thousands recently without any report of faults, the screen that I had been supplied with could not be faulty (I unfortunately don’t understand that logic – surely the more you make the greater the chance of a fault?). His implication was that I had accidentally damaged it and because the mesh does not fall under the warranty, he would not replace it.It is only my wife and I who live in the house. The window is in a little used room and it is never fully opened. We have never accidentally hit the screen, so for it to break within 3 months is very poor. It is made worse by a pretty weak excuse that because there have (apparently) been no other faults the problem is due to me damaging it (with the implication therefore that I’m lying).I’ll leave it you to decide whether the above is relevant to you, but this has been probably the worst customer care experience I have had for a number of years and the roller screen design/manufacture seems to have some sort of flaw.UPDATE 23/9/21: Prior the response below I had already been told by the team that there was nothing more that could be done to help. The suggestion that a solution is possible seems a little misleading and I will update here again if there is ultimately a positive outcome. Bizarrely, while this issue has been going on, the second screen is now not fully retracting into the cassette!UPDATE 24/9/21: Following this review, the company offered to replace the faulty screen at cost price.Myles Thomas
- Thank you so much for providing me with a very good service installing the roller fly screens for my windows in my home. I am really feeling more comfortable now as my house has become insect-free. Great product, great job!Harold MendezI bought three magnetic fly screens and was amazed to receive them 48 hours after order placed.Very neat and simple product.We have fitted the first to our bathroom window which means we can leave it open without the summer curse of insects and the occasional sparrow in the home.A minor problem was resolved promptly with Andy.We will be back for a roller type blind for our back stable door.John MorganJohn MorganI am so impressed with this Company. Being able to order screens cut to the exact size makes assembly so easy. I ordered hinged screens and each one took less than 20 minutes to assemble and fit. Highly recommended.Ray AshworthDelighted with all the fly screens, delivered sooner than I thought due to Christmas and New Year but now all fitted ( very easy). will recommend Premier Screens to all my friends.Diana AgeeOrdered a screen for a top window- took measurements as per guidance although I deducted 5mm from height as space on window frame looked tight- as it happens I could happily have had the extra 5mm!Followed instructions as to how to assemble- fairly straightforward although keeping the mesh tight when fitting could benefit from two pairs of hands. Managed to get hinges and turn screws fitted OK and screen is working very well.The screen is accurately made, well designed and has a solid feel to it. Overall I am very pleased with this product... importantly so is my wife!Peter BrookeEasy to order- just measure the size of the opening . Easy to put up - Who knew it was easy to get screws into UPVC!? Order arrived very quickly and I am really pleased. This was the cheapest place I found for a made to measure patio doorwaytania berlowLovely looking once installed almost invisible. I'd recommend having the brakes installed as it slows down the mesh and having arthritis it means I can let go of the door.Peter LongThe roller fly screens look great on my windows, not the cheapest option but great quality.Iris GloriaPerforated PVC strip door, great product, easy to fit and maintainKelvin Justice
- Chain Fly Screens, great product fast delivery ready to hang, no messing around with assembly!Declan StewartI purchased some roller fly screens for my home, very high quality product, I can see why they supply so many large companies, highly recommended.Kenneth DudaThe hinged fly screens have good quality sturdy frames, excellent for use in my commercial kitchen.Merrill HustonMagnetic fly screens with pollen mesh. The product is good quality and has been a massive help during hay fever season.Michael SanchezI purchased the roller fly screens for my windows. Very pleased with the quality and delivery was super-fast and they look great once installed almost invisible.Gary SmithMy order was delivered quickly and was well packaged. As promised the magnetic screens arrived cut to size and are so easy to use.Leon RosPurchased some hinged fly screens to keep my cats indoors, Andy was very helpful in recommending the correct screen and they have kept my cats safe. Super fast delivery and the screens came ready cut to size so they just slot together, easy for a DIY novice like me!Gary MurrayCommercial purchase of panel fly screens for a busy industrial kitchen. Strong aluminium frames which will stand up to the daily use, great product easy to assemble.নেইমার বসMy chain screen arrived very quickly, ready assembled, quick easy installation and looks great in the gunmetal colour.Garry Baines
- The double roller fly screens doors look great on my conservatory, very happy!Lynne MaceI purchased the magnetic fly screen with the pollen mesh option, they've been great through the unseasonable warm weatherAntonia StrottWe purchased the screens for use in our nursery business kitchen, very pleased with the quality, good strong frames, easy to assemble and installTanna BabcockSuper fast delivery of an excellent product that was a breeze to install, highly recommended.Lashawn MccoolVery pleased with the service received from Premier Screens.The owner of this company was very helpful in explaining everything about their products, extremely professional and communicative to all of my needs. A++ to their services.Margaret DiazTerrific experience with Premier screens Ltd. I called them for the installation of commercial fly screen door at my office. Quotations were fair without any extra charges and no upselling. Installation process was very smooth from beginning to end. Please thank your team for the swift installation.Briana TurnerI called them at Thursday morning to inquire about the best quality mesh which well suited to my house. They visited my home and suggested the most suitable screen for my windows and doors. Entire process was very smooth with them and quality of their materials was top-notch. I am so pleased with them. Highly recommended!Eddie RI ordered the fly mesh roll that measures 30 by 1.8 mts, really fast delivery and a great product. Extremely pleased with Premier screen services.Keshawn FI installed a set of double roller fly screens to my French doors, fairly straightforward installation and they look great and operate smoothlyJean Charles
- Fast delivery great productByron JasonI have seven windows in my top-floor apartment and wanted to have fresh air without the flies that often accompany open windows. I found this company on the web and decided to order three magnetic screens as a trial. They arrived within three working days. Assembly of the frames was simplicity itself even getting the mesh tight in the frames was quite easy. Attaching the magnets to the window frame can be tricky if you have secondary glazing or decorative trim but the product is very well-made and feels solid, not cheap or low-quality. I can highly recommend these screens.Sheryl GinaThe hinged fly screen was easy to assemble and is a great product, highlyrecommended.Antonio BillI want to congratulate the candid and responsive staff of Premier Screens Ltd for their expertise and capability. You people guided me honestly for the fly screens of my business. I strongly recommend this company for any fly screens required.Latasha MorganPremier Screens helped us to get customized screens for our place. We selected a sliding fly screen system for the hinged windows on our site as they were the finest version on the market and offered the most comfortable operation. The entire screening system is effective and durable, which makes it cost-effective. Their representatives presented on time, and synchronization and communication were first-rate within the team. The installers were neat, courteous, and skilled. Our home is so comfortable now that it's like paradise here. Thanks for your unbelievable efforts.Eric UmaliThe crew is very polite, extraordinarily brilliant, and ensuring that no damage is done during the installation process. The quotes are reasonable, and customer service is splendid!Jennifer FordPremier Screens offered several options for our windows, and we choose the right one. The mesh material used was of top quality, and customer service is unmatchable. The crew is highly experienced and expert to know what materials and manufacturers to use to give excellent results. Thanks.Tucker TurnerAll I can say is flawless service, as our busy commercial kitchen required a sturdy, high-quality screen for flies and insects. Premier Screens Ltd. is the leader in insect screen to avail us all the help and advice we need to make our working environment safe, comfortable, and insect-free. They provide us with a comprehensive solution that is entirely compliant with the Food Standards Agency guidelines. Big thanks to the entire team!Bennett PThe team successfully installed a roller screen for our windows as they are the best solution for our flat and occupying the minimum space available.Kelly Woods
- We had a pleasant experience in the process of choosing and installing the screens at our commercial site.Aimee SotoI ordered a double roller fly screen door, it arrived in 3 days and was very easy to install. It looks very good quality, and if we get a summer, will keep the flies out!Paul Winters